Company name: Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique
Headquarters: 11 rue de Grenelle – 75007 Paris – Tel. : +33 (0) 1 47 53 67 00
N ° SIREN: 453 235 202
Publication director: Dominique Reynié
By using and browsing the site www.fondapol.org, you agree with the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique, to respect the general conditions of use:
1 / Intellectual Property Rights and Industrial
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in this area, particularly:
* The rules on copyright and intellectual property and industrial designs applicable to multimedia, software, text, articles, photographs, trademarks, database, pictures of any kind on the site. Any reproduction or distribution without the express prior written consent of the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement of copyright protected legally, and may justify the initiation of legal proceedings,
* The rules protecting the name and brand Fondapol filed in France. In the absence of express prior written consent of the Foundation, any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part in any media is prohibited. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement which may incur civil liability and criminal penalties (Articles L.335-2 et seq of the French Code of Intellectual Property)
* The rules for establishing a hyperlink to the site www.fondapol.org: use of the domain name Fondapol.org requires the express consent of the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique,
* The rules of public policy, such as for example the regulation of pornographic, racist or illegal which might impair the integrity or sensitivity to another user or brand Fondapol through provocative messages, texts or images.
2 / Data Protection Act
Personal information collected on this site is embedded in the file of the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique, administered as part of its statutory purpose and in compliance with French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 concerning the computers, files and liberties.
The information collected is subject to a treatment designed to manage the distribution of publications and file management of donors to the Foundation.
As such, they are likely to be disclosed in whole or part to the various internal services of the Foundation.
Under the above Act, you have the right:
* To oppose, for legitimate reasons, treatment of personal data about you are subject;
* To oppose that your data be used for commercial prospecting, the present administrator or the subsequent treatment;
* To query the controller to obtain: confirmation that personal data about you are or are not part of a file; information on the purposes of the file, the categories of personal data collected and to whom the data is disclosed; communication in an accessible form of personal data about you and any available information regarding the origin of it;
* Under the right to rectify, to require that personal data about you which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated, or of which the collection, use, communication or conservation is forbidden, be rectified, completed, updated or deleted.
However, we draw your attention to the fact that certain facts are required not only for the conclusion of contracts and services offered by the Foundation but also their proper implementation. When collecting information, you are informed of the mandatory or optional answers to provide, in accordance with Article 32 of Law No. 87-17 of 6 January 1978.
3 / Nature of some data
a) on the links provided by the Foundation website
While we provide the utmost attention to the selection of sites we offer, the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique is not responsible for the content, information, products and services offered on sites that are accessibles through a link from the website www.fondapol.org. Specifically, the responsibility of the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique for direct or indirect damages such as loss of customers, lawsuits, any commercial problems, loss of brand image, loss of profits, can be searched neither in respect of quality and / or specifications of products and services sold by affiliates, nor under payment operations made on these sites.
b) on the texts published on the Foundation website
As part of its work, the Fondation pour l’Innovation Politique publishes what such texts and pronouncements that do not necessarily reflect his opinion, like so many extra parts to make a public debate is not without opponents.
4 / General
These conditions are governed by French law.